jueves

Presentation

Hey there, i'm Víctor Manuel an student from the Universidad of Chile and i'm writing my first blog.

I've have discovered the english program, and it was great because i needed to practice and improve my english. so here i'm trying to write my presentation.

I'm from Chile, Santiago, i'm 21 and i love music, so at the age of fifteen i entered to the music career.

It was really hard at the beggining, because i didn't know anything about music, but things become easier when you study and practice a lot. I had a lot of courses not only related to music, but to arts, sports, teaching, and now english.

On the other hand, i'm a computer nerd, i spend my free time, playing a lot of computer games, i've an online community and we play together on the internet. however i nevel let games interferes with my professional or my student life.

Another thing i love to do is cycling, i go everywhere in my bike, it's very good because it keeps me fit otherwise i'll be a one houndred kilos person.

To end this presentation i would say that stuying a music career it's not that easy, but i realy enjoy it, being a musician is a difficult job, it requieres a lot of patience and dedication, sometimes you feel great about it, and others not soo much. Anyway i think it is the best choice i've ever made.

Greetings.
Víctor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario